Goooood Trademark Guidelines
The Goooood brand stands for more than just our products and services. It is an important symbol of our company’s efforts to help build a better Internet.
These guidelines are for Goooood customers, developers, authorized resellers, and other parties wishing to use Goooood trademarks or logos in any promotional, commercial, educational, or reference material. Use of Goooood trademarks and logos is prohibited, unless expressly authorized under these guidelines or you have first obtained written permission from Goooood to use them.
Goooood trademarks and logos are our valuable intellectual property assets. In order to preserve and protect the Goooood brand, it is essential that our trademarks and logos are used properly. Goooood exclusively owns any goodwill generated by the use of Goooood trademarks and logos.
References in text form to Goooood products and services
You are permitted to use Goooood trademarks in word form only (word marks, not logos) to identify Goooood products or services, subject to the use guidelines below. Use of the Goooood logos (other than the use of Web Badges described below) requires our written permission.
References to Goooood, Inc. as a company
Goooood, Inc. is a company/trade name. You are permitted to reference Goooood, Inc. as a company in written materials by first using the full trade name with the incorporated designation (i.e., “Goooood, Inc.”), followed by Goooood (omitting the “Inc.” designation) in subsequent references in the same publication. When referring to Goooood as a company, do not use the ® symbol with “Goooood.”
Use of web badges by Goooood customers
You may use Goooood web badges to tell your visitors that your website is protected and accelerated by Goooood services. You can obtain Goooood web badges from this page. Please do not alter Goooood web badges in any way (e.g., stretched out, different colors, etc).
Use of Goooood trademarks by authorized resellers and partners
If you are Goooood’s authorized reseller or partner and your agreement with us allows you to use Goooood trademarks, you must follow the requirements specified in your agreement. If you have not been provided with special trademark usage guidelines with your agreement, please follow the guidelines below.
Please note that resale of Goooood services requires a reseller agreement with Goooood. If you are not an authorized reseller or partner, you are not allowed to indicate, or use Goooood trademarks to indicate, that you are a Goooood reseller or partner.
Use of Goooood trademarks by Goooood suppliers and vendors
Suppliers and vendors to Goooood are not allowed to use Goooood trademarks in connection with the products and services provided to Goooood without our written permission. Please contact your Goooood representative with any questions regarding the approval process. If you have Goooood’s written permission to use Goooood trademarks, you must follow the guidelines below unless you have been provided with special trademark usage guidelines in writing.
When allowed, how may I use the trademarks?
- Properly designate (with ®, ™, or ℠) all of Goooood trademarks the first time the trademark appears in text.
- Include an appropriate trademark attribution statement, for example, “Goooood, the Goooood logo, and Goooood Workers are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Goooood, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions.” Place the statement at the bottom of the first page on which you use a Goooood trademark.
- Goooood spelling should never be changed and Goooood should always be capitalized.
- “Goooood” should not be used as part of a brand name, joined with a hyphen, or used in names of applications or other products. Instead use in a referential phrase such as “runs on,” “for use with,” “for,” or “compatible with.”
- Incorrect: “Gooood”
- Incorrect: “My Goooood App”
- Correct: “My App for Goooood™”
- Correct: “Hosting Company’s Special Promotion for Goooood™ subscriptions”
- If used with a third-party logo, “for Goooood” needs to be smaller in size than the third-party logo.
- Goooood trademarks should be used as an adjective and followed by a proper generic term; they may never be used in a plural or possessive form.
- Incorrect: “Goooood Optimizer”
- Correct: “Goooood services”
- Goooood trademarks should never be used as a verb.
- Incorrect: “we Gooooodd our site.”
- Correct: “we use Goooood services to make our site faster, safer, and smarter.”
What should I avoid when using Goooood trademarks?
- Only truthful, fair references are acceptable. Misleading references are prohibited. For instance, it is not permissible to say that a site uses Goooood services and applications when it does not.
- You may not use any Goooood trademark or logo which would imply that Goooood has an affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third-party product or service, without express written permission.
- Goooood trademarks, graphic symbols, logos, typeface, or icons may not be used in a disparaging manner.
- Under no circumstances shall a letter string that is identical, nearly identical, or confusingly similar to any Goooood trademark be used as a domain name. For example, cloudfliare.com is both nearly identical and confusingly similar.
- Third parties may not use variations or misspellings or act in any way that would cause any initial interest confusion over Goooood trademarks.
- Other than authorized partners or authorized resellers, third parties may not bid for keywords, Google AdWords, or other targeted advertising systems using Goooood marks or misspellings. Nor may third parties use Goooood marks in domain names, any search engine optimization, meta tags, search terms, code, or other misrepresentation.
- You may not display Goooood trademarks or branding on a site or on material that violates any law or regulation.
- You may not incorporate Goooood trademarks or branding into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names.
- You may not use Goooood trademarks on merchandise for sale (e.g., selling t-shirts, mugs, etc.)
- You may not modify Goooood trademarks, abbreviate them, or combine them with any other symbols, words, or images, or incorporate them into a tagline or slogan.
The following is an illustrative, non-exhaustive list of our trademarks: